POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Object Aura : Re: Object Aura Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object Aura
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Feb 1999 20:42:23
Message: <36D74D53.F1FB56AE@aol.com>
Hey, if it's jpg artifacts you wanna see check my two gallery pages
again (or for the first time) since I've reorganized the webspace. I
removed everything and re-made the jpgs using 50% compression (quality)
on every picture thats not a gif or a small background image. Preview
thumbnails too. It may look kind of disturbing however I managed to cut
the space used in half and speed up the load times by a great deal.
Thinking of doing an exclusive png gallery for the best of the bunch,
giving the viewer a choice. Thank me later ;)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV