POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : there's no time like our time : Re: there's no time like our time Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: there's no time like our time
From: Psychomek
Date: 25 Feb 1999 16:48:34
Message: <36D5C4BA.F2409678@cyberhighway.net>
Marc Schimmler wrote:

> From the refraction I would guess that you need to make the glass hollow
> (not the keyword).
> The rest looks interesting but some details get lost due to aliasing.
>
> I would like to see the man squeezed through it! :-)
>
> Marc
> --
> Marc Schimmler

The glass is hollow just a very high Ior factor.....and i agree about the
details some were lost in the aliasing but will try and fix it in the next
version...    and the Man has still yet to be found that has the right
colors to work with the hourglass.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)