POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Watch N°2 : Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:18:15 EDT (-0400)
From: Ken
Date: 25 Feb 1999 16:03:15
Message: <36D5BA0B.BA200E68@pacbell.net>

> Some time ago, I posted a picture of my own watch.
> Here is a news version rendered with Mark Gordon's Linux compilation of
> Linux : Great thanks to him.
> Once the I/O bugs are fixed, it could be a very near official version
> for Linux. But that's up to pov-team to decide.

 I've really enjoyed watching the evolution of this watch. Got a spiffy
new background, the band is different (?), it is in really sharp focus
and it screams "hey I'm real ! ". I do miss that little droplet on the
watch crystal though. I knew what it was right away and enjoyed listening
to people trying to figure out what it was. Very nice.

What do you do for your next trick ?

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net