POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : there's no time like our time : there's no time like our time Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  there's no time like our time
From: Psychomek
Date: 25 Feb 1999 05:47:53
Message: <36D529C3.90102D3C@cyberhighway.net>
This is a pic i made for my roommate (it isn't finished). the glass is a
rotation sweep, the dowels are helixes from the program Helix, and the
base and top are both superelisoids(?). the finished picture will have a
man (or statute) being squeezed through the middle....

BTW the background is just so you can see the glass.....  and will not
be in the final picture....

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hourglass.jpg' (75 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

Preview of image 'hourglass.jpg'
hourglass.jpg