POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nanotechnology : Nanotechnology Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Nanotechnology
From: portelli
Date: 24 Feb 1999 23:32:21
Message: <36D4FE20.B8D1108C@pilot.msu.edu>
Well this picture is not yet done.  Just a preview perhaps, and a way
to get comments.  It was inspired from a March 1998 issue of Discover
magazine.  In fact the picture almost looks the same.  The nano machine
is not yet done.  I need to add more detail.  There are some unpleasent
shadows in the background, but I was too lazy to move the lights.  Jpg
compression did not do so well on this.  (Funny how *.jpg file format is
not availible under Netscape attach, maybe its me.)

Nick Portelli

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nano_pic.jpg' (59 KB)