POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighthouse Scene : Re: Lighthouse Scene Server Time
5 Oct 2024 09:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighthouse Scene
From: Kyle
Date: 23 Feb 1999 21:49:36
Message: <36D368B4.9BF4B07C@geocities.com>
I love everything about it....except for the light.  It looks to pointy
where it comes out of the lighthouse.
seems to me that it ought to be wider there, I dunno.  Also, I don't
mean to nitpick, but here's something I think might look neat: Instead
of having the beam shoot out straight accross the screen, IMHO you might
try having it pointed out more towards the center of the image, out to
sea, angled down slightly?  Or that might just look stupid....  Anyway,
that's my 2 cents. :-)

		Kyle