POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My own stone wall - with image : Re: My own stone wall - with image Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My own stone wall - with image
From: Steve
Date: 23 Feb 1999 20:38:09
Message: <36D3560E.F993CA19@cableinet.co.uk>
Sorry I like it but it doesn't look like a stone wall, but that really awful white
bubbelly wallpaper that some people had in the seventies, my auntie Pauleen used
to have some.

Stone walls don't have mortar, that's why they'r called stone walls, the farmer
goes out into the fields and looks for big stones puts them on top of each other
and says to all his mates "look at my new stone wall".

Steve