POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I finally made a pretty picture! : I finally made a pretty picture! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  I finally made a pretty picture!
From: Anthony Bennett
Date: 23 Feb 1999 20:00:05
Message: <36D35051.915F7EBB@panama.phoenix.net>
I couldn't believe it when I came into my room after dinner and saw this
on MY screen. I'm still having trouble believing I made this. This is
too cool a sensation for words. I hope you like. I rendered a boy
surface made out of spheres at 640x480 and cut it down to size. Guess
how I got the colors, and I'll send you the source. =)

[Image]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB) Download 'c:\windows\temp\nsmail7k.jpeg.jpg' (26 KB)

Preview of image 'c:\windows\temp\nsmail7k.jpeg.jpg'
c:\windows\temp\nsmail7k.jpeg.jpg