POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Soap Bubbles : Re: Soap Bubbles Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Soap Bubbles
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Feb 1999 15:02:04
Message: <36D3090E.860FFC08@aol.com>
Probably should have gone with a disc in the blower apparatus instead of
the sphere. What's with the "melting" soap bar, if that is indeed what
I'm seeing? Perhaps at least a fairly white color would be best rather
than a lava soap (soap containing pumace, a volcanic ash, used for
scrubbing ability).
I really like these bubbles, alas I have gone to 16-bit color for a much
display so think I may be missing out on a lot here too.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV