POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My own stone wall - with image : Re: My own stone wall - with image Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My own stone wall - with image
From: The Crazy Mule
Date: 23 Feb 1999 04:53:33
Message: <36D279DC.C2FBD32D@paradise.net.nz>
Thanks for the comments

Yep - it's an average of 90% turbulated crackle, lower lambda, and 10% small
bumps.  No texture, except smoothing, is applied to the heightfield object

It's actually a hf - not a texture

I'll post The source in povray.text.scene-files

mortar colour wouldn't be too hard - a gradient texture oughta do it

--
Sam
    mailto:smi### [at] paradisenetnz

"Someday we'll look back on this moment and plow into a parked car."
  -- Evan Davis