POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : D--- : Re: D Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:13:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: D
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 22 Feb 1999 11:36:40
Message: <36D187D9.2724DBAA@fv.aetec.ee>
Govert Zoethout wrote:

>  [Image]

Well, 4th picture and 4th letter from mysterious person from somewhere
in Asia? (or Australia? by deciding from posting timezone, but this
assumption could be false, as name seems to be Dutch). And as always,
very good picture.

I would expect another 22 pictures (and 22 letters) coming from the same
person, but I'm afraid, that there is no response from author, so we
just have to guess, how are these pics done.