POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : blood : Re: blood Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blood
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 22 Feb 1999 05:09:24
Message: <36D12CD0.2EE625CF@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
portelli wrote:

>         I'm trying to make a blood cell and I am not very successful.  First I
> tried using a circle of blobs, using a while loop.  I worked sort of,
> but not good enough.  I'm not to good with splines but I'm going to try
> and do that.

Just a quick try to it with splines. Maybe this is what you are looking
for (You looking for the red ones, right?). Excuse the bad texturing.

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blood.jpg' (37 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

Preview of image 'blood.jpg'
blood.jpg