POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my lava lamp : Re: my lava lamp Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:13:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my lava lamp
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 22 Feb 1999 00:33:07
Message: <36D0EBF7.32E22ABC@aol.com>
I don't really see any problem myself. Looks nice, I like the "foiled"
metal a lot.
I thought the problem mentioned was the old light-bleed-through that
blobs used to do (now? Seems that was fixed in 3.1*) and triangles, etc.
still do.
I don't see that here, if anything looks almost like you have a photon
map faking the light bounce off the inner glass surface. You don't do
you? ;}

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV