POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inspired too... (80 k) : Re: Inspired too... (80 k) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspired too... (80 k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 22 Feb 1999 00:20:31
Message: <36D0E901.A1AEACCA@aol.com>
I see scribbles from a black marker ;)
I've used multiple *reused* images before, you can see two examples at
my web space. One at the top of the two gallery pages. However I did
them using image_maps, not height_fields, and are animations (little
GIFs). There's so much to this stuff it's seemingly infinite, nice to
find things that can be done isn't it?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV