POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Map of "Where are you?" : Re: Map of "Where are you?" Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:14:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Map of "Where are you?"
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Feb 1999 23:55:35
Message: <36D0E32D.15F120AF@aol.com>
Alas, that would be the reason for not doing that though, a rectangular,
regular ol' world map like the one on my wall. But as Stephen Lavedas
showed me a rectanglur picture wouldn't be half bad either. I may try
various ways over time. But for now I'm concentrating on keeping up with
the email swamping my inbox ever since I put a link on my POV Ring page.
Actually I don't have a clue if anyones actually coming in direct from
the internet. But then there's names I haven't seen in here before ;)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV