POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Before and After... : Re: Before and After... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Before and After...
From: Josh English
Date: 19 Feb 1999 10:49:18
Message: <36CD8909.A3DBC9DA@spiritone.com>
If I wanted a Salvador Dali chess set I would have asked for one! No,
seriously, this is great. This is a fun piece of work. The viewing angle is a
bit strange, but I've been having all sorts of trouble finding a way to show
all the pieces of a chess set decently...

I'd love to see the source to this one.

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom