POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More along shaggy lines (114K) : Re: More along shaggy lines (114K) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:12:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More along shaggy lines (114K)
From: Robert J Becraft
Date: 19 Feb 1999 07:40:27
Message: <36CD5BD1.776576AA@aol.com>
Whoa... needs some brill-creme and a razor and you'll be done.

I've run into the same problem... get around 120,000 objects and if you don't have a
machine with 100meg of memory or better,
you top out about there for any kind of rendering.  I usually hope for enough detail
to say I've finished a particular scene
but as with any render, you always could add a few thousand more itty bitty things.

Great Hair!

Regards,
Robert J Becraft
aka cas### [at] aolcom