POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clocks : Re: Clocks Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:09:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clocks
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 19 Feb 1999 05:42:51
Message: <36CD4004.7E2BB092@aol.com>
Looks to me that you left out interpolation on the watch face image_map.
Either that or the image_map needs to be much larger to prevent those
jaggies (smoothing it before using it maybe too). And it does appear
intense to me too.
I like the clock, watch model and the "perspective" scene, though about
the watch/clock sizes:  off-scale... or are these intended to be
opposite of the real thing?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV