POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More More Spaceships : Re: More More Spaceships Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More More Spaceships
From: Ken
Date: 18 Feb 1999 16:44:51
Message: <36CC896C.5950E0CE@pacbell.net>
D.J. Brown wrote:

> Hope you enjoy them. I wish I had a recent version of PovRay when I made
> these, would have cut out the manual side quite a bit!!! :)
>
> D.J.

These images support allegations that I have made before and that is
Pov has always been great and it's just getting better all the time.

It is also nice to see someone with an interest in a pre starwars
style such as these which have a much longer history than the
fancy, over stylized, Hollywood versions of today.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net