POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hair Ball ~ Aakch Patwoowie ! : Re: Hair Ball ~ Aakch Patwoowie ! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hair Ball ~ Aakch Patwoowie !
From: Prez Midnite
Date: 17 Feb 1999 11:56:23
Message: <36CAF4B6.BB1CDACF@NOSPAM.disinfo.net>
Ken wrote:

> Kyle wrote:
> >
> > Ken, I'm curious.  Do you have a website?

[snip]

> The answer is no not at this current juncture in time. I can add one
> if I choose but haven't taken the time to learn web page authoring
> yet and I'm unsure what purpose it would serve anyway.

I'm not sure what browser you're using, but Netscape Communicator comes
with Composer, a pretty decent WYSIWYG tool. (I like it, anyway... it's
worth the price [free]) As for the purpose: art for art's sake! It takes
a little time to set up, but if you've got the space, there's nothing to
loose but time. No pressure... but I, for one, really enjoy browsing POV
galleries...

Prez Midnite............... out.
e-mail:prezmid at disinfo dot net
http://westwood.fortunecity.com/sander/73/index.html