POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Website MenuBar - almost Final (AA,RAD) - ~36k : Re: Website MenuBar - almost Final (AA,RAD) - ~36k Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:15:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Website MenuBar - almost Final (AA,RAD) - ~36k
From: Axel Hecht
Date: 17 Feb 1999 07:36:04
Message: <36CAB7ED.D711083F@numerik.uni-kiel.de>
Rick wrote:

> Hi
> this is a menu bar for a new  website i am working on, any suggestions? (and
> yes i know the text needs minor adjustments :)
>
> Rick
> http://kitty5.cjb.net
>
>  [Image]

Hi,
just a bit of comments on this:
You should consider bandwidth a bit. I have been at your site, and it's
even slow for people with T1. Just too little infos. (Or is HI-IMPACT
just concerning phone bills?)

You should consider going for gif with reduced colormaps or the like.
Make it smaller. Do something, please.

Well, to be friendly to the end: It looks good, I just wouldn't like it
on my phone bill.

Axel