POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : (Out of) Control office : Re: (Out of) Control office Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (Out of) Control office
From: Ken
Date: 15 Feb 1999 14:16:01
Message: <36C8721C.B660AB5A@pacbell.net>
ingo wrote:

> There should be a glow of media around the cylinder, but that, together with
> radiosity, brings my machine to its knees (0,2 pps with default settings for
> both). And my patience. This one was 25 pps.
> Something still ha sto be added. Ideas?
>
> ingo
>
> --
> Met dank aan de muze met het glazen oog.
>
>  [Image]

The perspective given by the camera placement in this scene left me lost for
quite a while trying to figure out what I was seeing. Strange !

When all else fails, and you don't know what to add next to an indoors scene,
it is time to break out the potted house plants. You can never go wrong with
plants and they add a nice color balance to most any setting.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net