POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hair Ball ~ Aakch Patwoowie ! : Re: Hair Ball ~ Aakch Patwoowie ! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hair Ball ~ Aakch Patwoowie !
From: Ken
Date: 15 Feb 1999 10:38:39
Message: <36C83F29.B775760A@pacbell.net>
Kyle wrote:

> Ken, I'm curious.  Do you have a website?
>         Kyle

Suspicion looms heavily in the air...

Who want's to know ?
Why are you asking ?
What do you people want from me anyway ?
I can't take it any more where's the explosives honey ?

The answer is no not at this current juncture in time. I can add one
if I choose but haven't taken the time to learn web page authoring
yet and I'm unsure what purpose it would serve anyway.

You have something specific in mind ?

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net