POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hair Ball ~ Aakch Patwoowie ! : Re: Hair Ball ~ Aakch Patwoowie ! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hair Ball ~ Aakch Patwoowie !
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 Feb 1999 07:27:26
Message: <36C81289.FF4FD893@aol.com>
Close to what my mother looks like after a new perm (one of my sisters
is a licensed beautician or I wouldn't have known that word). You didn't
clue us in on how this was made. I'm going to guess procedural texture
instead of media or object-oriented.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV