POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My latest and greatest Cell pic : Re: My latest and greatest Cell pic Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:13:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My latest and greatest Cell pic
From: Kyle
Date: 14 Feb 1999 10:04:08
Message: <36C6E5D9.30D1315@geocities.com>
Hi Ken, Thanks!  I have to agree with you on the drawer size. I never
notice these things when I'm looking at my own work, only after someone
tells me.  That's why I love this newsgroup.

>  Or you can ignore me completely and move on to your next great work of
> phsycotic art. :) What's next ? How about an electro-shock therapy room ?
> Or experimental brain surgery ? Or ...

Oh no, I would never ignore you.  Actually, this cell is for a computer
game I (and others) are making.  I made a post a while ago in
povray.general about starting up a computer game project.  It's really
taken off since then :-)  Thanks again (as always) for the advice :-)
		Kyle