POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : This beta has expired : This beta has expired Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:37:44 EDT (-0400)
  This beta has expired
From: Juha Leppälä
Date: 14 Feb 1999 06:05:25
Message: <36C6ADF0.7DE496D8@kolumbus.fi>
My windows crashed some 4 days ago and i had to re-install it. I
downloaded the current 3.1 windows version
and when i try to use it, it tells me that 'This beta version of POV-Ray
for Windows has expired' and doesn't load POV.
It works well if you put the date back but this is tedious and tends to
mess up things. Also when I try to use the
newest Superpatch it gives me an error message about a wrong editor DLL
and tells me to check built-in editors in the
manual (which I can find nothing about in it). The previous version of
Superpatch works ok. I'm getting desperate since
I have to use Superpatch in my current IRTC work. I can't seem to find
figure out what to do, please help.