POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Does the editor properties dialog crash for you? : Re: Does the editor properties dialog crash for you? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:31:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does the editor properties dialog crash for you?
From: Spider
Date: 12 Feb 1999 22:19:33
Message: <36C4EDFF.BD49C859@bahnhof.se>
Barry Allyn wrote:

> Alan,
>
> Thanks for the heads-up.  From what I've gathered, this crash happens 100%  of the
time..
No, it doesn't...
I have no idea why, but in the first time, I had a crash every time I
used either language or keyboard tabs, but lately, it hasn't crashed at
all. I can't say what changes I have done, since i continually update
software that changes drivers and such. but I can tell that there were
no new OS or hardware install. Sorry for beeing such a poor bug-finder
in this case.

//Spider