POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : HELP! My gradients aren't "fluent" : Re: HELP! My gradients aren't "fluent" Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:28:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP! My gradients aren't "fluent"
From: Mike
Date: 12 Feb 1999 21:33:59
Message: <36C4E38A.B3F7531E@aol.com>
Try rendering larger.  Color patterns are just as prone to aliasing as
geometry.  There's no way to get grey between a white and black line if
you only render two lines.

-Mike

Bas Leerintveld wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Can somebody please help me with my non-fluent-gradients? I'm using Pov-ray v3.1 and
when I try to make a gradient-background like a dawn or something, I keep
> getting this really annoying "lines". I mean, you can see very clearly where one
color starts and the other ends, you know what I mean?