POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Memory Managment : Re: Memory Managment Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:33:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Memory Managment
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 12 Feb 1999 19:37:43
Message: <36C4C92D.AB0A1B70@aol.com>
Have you tried (risked, more like) a permanent swap file of a very
minimum size by manually setting the Virtual Memory? Maybe something
around that 20 Megabytes you mention that Windows is normally using, so
that POV-Ray (or is it Windows) is forced into RAM only.
Think I'll risk--- er, *try* that just to check for myself.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV