POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Area51 new version : Re: Area51 new version Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Area51 new version
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 12 Feb 1999 09:21:07
Message: <36C438A9.46D89C10@aol.com>
Yes, could be variable depending on the scene alright. One major factor
is shadows, remember, they are heavy on the render time. A scene like
this and you have little shadow areas similar to smaller objects in a
scene which speeds things up.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV