POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : F--- : Re: F Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: F
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 12 Feb 1999 01:22:38
Message: <36C3C885.246D7D39@aol.com>
Unfortunately its not the fur texture thats so hard itself its the
application to any and all objects that's not easy. Note the sphere, a
singular primitive. I've seen a good teddy bear done too which uses
spheres and cylinders. Is UV mapping an answer to this? I know so little
of it.
This looks great though. Media I presume?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV