POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighthouse Scene : Re: Lighthouse Scene Server Time
5 Oct 2024 11:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighthouse Scene
From: Bob and Kelly Crispen
Date: 11 Feb 1999 23:36:36
Message: <36C3AF74.AAB47594@hiwaay.net>
Mark Palmquist wrote:

> Would anyone like to comment on the beam effect?  any ideas are welcome.

I really like that, especially the way the beam disperses.
Worry about the allegedly leaning lighthouse and the overall
brightness (and, to add a little obligatory quibbling, the
rocks that the lighthouse should be sitting on) later.  Nail
down that beam!

And if everybody else here hates it, give it to me.
--
Bob & Kelly Crispen
cri### [at] hiwaaynet