POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighthouse Scene : Re: Lighthouse Scene Server Time
5 Oct 2024 11:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighthouse Scene
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 11 Feb 1999 22:45:41
Message: <36C3A3B3.1D797EDF@aol.com>
The perspective camera causes a lot of distortion, had you thought about
using a smaller 'angle' or larger 'direction' coupled with a more
distant camera? The beam appears too dense at the brightest point, to me
anyway.
Good looking image though. Yours is showing more visible scenery than
the other two lighthouses posted here so far and the model looks good
but Darcy's wins my vote for the texturing award.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV