POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another grass pic : Re: Another grass pic Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another grass pic
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 Feb 1999 19:03:15
Message: <36C21E1D.963E41AE@aol.com>
Yep, you're right, that would fill in the colors nicely I would think,
Buke already says he may do that. That could be a long vacation.
About the rounded focal blur, think Ken meant in real photography (hey,
I take pictures a lot too!).
I typically use a "zoom" angle and large distance for the camera but in
the little bit I've used focal blur I haven't seen anything but the
straight horizontal focal point line. Seems closer and wider angle might
be more likely to do this in POV-Ray. But as I say, I don't let my
computer render more than a day if I can help it at all so I have yet to
see this sort of effect I guess.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV