POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: that astronaut thing again (jpg, 100k) : Re: that astronaut thing again (jpg, 100k) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 05:14:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: that astronaut thing again (jpg, 100k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 Feb 1999 17:33:28
Message: <36C2090C.D1D2A264@aol.com>
Spaceways and Assignment Outer Space (early 1950's) have a couple of
multi-stage rockets that are similar to War Between The Planets rocket
(1971). I like the First Spaceship On Venus one most. It, The Terror
From Beyond Space (1958) shows a photo like Scotts Mars rocket, though
its a side view and you can't see the wings; giant fins and/or wings
were quite the fad back then, weren't they...? Some of those other '50's
rockets are the things you always think of too when you think old sci-fi
rocketship.
How about that Woman In The Moon (1929) silent film being over 2 and a
half hours long? Wow. And a unique rocket as well.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV