POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: that astronaut thing again (jpg, 100k) : Re: that astronaut thing again (jpg, 100k) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 05:12:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: that astronaut thing again (jpg, 100k)
From: Alex McMurray
Date: 10 Feb 1999 14:15:08
Message: <36C16138.156E955E@melbpc.org.au>
Hi Scott,

        As a science fiction fan for longer than I care to admitt, I
liked your 50's (sorry, 1948) "magazine cover".
        All we need is a story to go with it, maybe over the next couple
of weeks I may have a go at it.
        Maybe this will start a new project or thread, trying to create
a text story to go with potential magazine covers.
       btw.  looking through some old Omni mags, (circa 1980-86), I came
across some fantastic cover illustrations that would make great POV
picture.  At the moment I don't have the expertise, time or patience to
do them, but it is a thought for the future.

--
  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.