POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another grass pic : Re: Another grass pic Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another grass pic
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 Feb 1999 03:21:39
Message: <36C14175.A687A695@aol.com>
One question: where's the snail? Behind the golf ball? Oops, make that 2
questions.
Took me a while to locate that errant grassblade. Must be more obvious
at 1280x1024. And then again, it would be based on monitor screen size
which, unless you have a 20+ inch monitor, shouldn't be too noticeable.
Make for a great Ad to sell 450MHz Pentiums if more people knew what
render time is about.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob