POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another grass pic : Another grass pic Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:14:12 EDT (-0400)
  Another grass pic
From: Buke
Date: 9 Feb 1999 19:59:36
Message: <36C0D9EF.4854ECD8@iglou.com>
I made some wallpaper for the computer where I work and thought it was
kinda neat . The grass is from the reeds_plugin.inc found on the
binaries scene files and the golf ball is something I found a long time
ago. I scanned our logo for the image_map. This took 15.5 hrs to render
on my  PII 450 (I'm making one for my wallpaper but this time I gave it
to my 300
to render I think it will take three days to finish. Line 190 after 21
hrs
going to 1280x1024). I like the one blade that threeds thru two of the
dimples.
                                   Buke

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Reedsblur1.jpg' (60 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (0 KB)

Preview of image 'Reedsblur1.jpg'
Reedsblur1.jpg