POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC - Worlds - Wrk in prgrss #3 : Re: IRTC - Worlds - Wrk in prgrss #3 Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC - Worlds - Wrk in prgrss #3
From: Spider
Date: 9 Feb 1999 14:59:49
Message: <36C08AF6.D430C0D4@bahnhof.se>
Well, my idea was to have the lyrics burning in the sky.... Actually, an
image map wrapped on the inside of a cylinder, with a transparent
background to let the sky through, and some of the phrases I used as a
guideline in a slightly different colour.

The way I have done it so far, I'd probably loose some points for the
image, since there are details that just don't fit in if you don't see
the lyrics...

I'll just dump this one and go for another...

//Spider