POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Random numbers in duplication dialogue? : Random numbers in duplication dialogue? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Random numbers in duplication dialogue?
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 8 Feb 1999 20:15:02
Message: <36BF8BB9.BE81489E@mninter.net>
I know I am a few months late in suggesting this, but it would be nice
to have in the next version- How about optional random values in the
Duplication dialogue? Like, each duplicated object will move between
1.0-1.5 units, or something like that.You would be able to specify the
range, etc. This would make it much easier for duplication, and make it
look a lot less rigid, and mathmatically defined.

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!