POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighthouse Scene : Re: Lighthouse Scene Server Time
5 Oct 2024 11:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighthouse Scene
From: Ken
Date: 8 Feb 1999 06:43:00
Message: <36BECD82.B5A44763@pacbell.net>
Mark Palmquist wrote:

> Sorry about posting the image in the post, in netscape how to attach
> pictures?,  not in the menus that I could find.

When in the composer window of netscape there is a
toolbar available with send, quote, address, ATTACH, etc...

Hit the attach button and a dialog will pop up asking if you want
to attach a file, address card, or a web page, Choose file and
a standard directory search dialog pops up. You need only
find your file and send the message. The program does the rest.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet