POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : How do I make a light visible ? : Re: How do I make a light visible ? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do I make a light visible ?
From: Ken
Date: 8 Feb 1999 01:12:39
Message: <36BE8016.3DC7F568@pacbell.net>
Kyle wrote:

> Jeepers!

Gee willikers !

>  I wouldn't even know where to start with something like that.
> Did you make that?

Of course I made that !

>  It's very psycadelic man.

Agreed. I was actualy trying to set the filter and transmit values
for the material on this object for another scene. I hit upon a
combination of filter and transmit values along with a misplaced light
source and saw an interesting effect. So I added a multi-colored
gradient with the same filter and transmit values and viola ! I had
it. Ten minuets more work and I had the reflecting walls and the
object placement down for this image. It was a fun deversion from
the tedious hand coding of the other project I am working now.

> PS. sorry for sending the 1st post to you directly (pressed the wrong
> button)

No prod dude.

--
Ken Tyler