POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Life In The Toybox 1 (JPG ~70k) : Re: Life In The Toybox 1 (JPG ~70k) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Life In The Toybox 1 (JPG ~70k)
From: Spider
Date: 7 Feb 1999 09:24:21
Message: <36BD1F81.F40F3885@bahnhof.se>
I got to agree with ken in this.
The fun part is when I get the feeling : "Hey, that is a neat effect,
wonder how to ...."
and then sit down, code it, recode it, recode it again, until I've past
the original idea and learnt something in the end. If I mamnage to do
the idea I had intended as a scene is of little or no importance. It is
the experience.

//Spider