POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space Needle again minus city : Re: Space Needle again minus city Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:13:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space Needle again minus city
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Feb 1999 23:29:04
Message: <36BD166E.3D81DE0D@aol.com>
Well the story behind the picture is: it's based upon (measured off of)
a poster I have of it taken, I guess, from Queen Anne Hill. The
orientation and camera location isn't far off from the original so you
may be thinking of that hill. It is very close to what the picture
shows, a young Space Needle at that, no lower platform building
present.You might think of the mountain as close but I've considered it
and the moon both to be telephoto objects, seen as though magnified
through a zoom lense. In which case actually I may have the mountain too
small compared to the moon, not sure.
You may be right about getting more of the Seattle Center added in at
least. Depends on whether I drop it or keep at it long enough.
Thanks for the remarks.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob