POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [PIC URL] - "The Garden" : Re: [PIC URL] - "The Garden" Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:18:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [PIC URL] - "The Garden"
From: Marco Semprini
Date: 6 Feb 1999 19:24:43
Message: <36BCDE44.28EDEFD2@uol.iunet.it>
Mark Palmquist wrote:

> 1> how did you do the rain? my attepts are fatally flawed.

The rain is a 3d procedural texture included in the POVLAB texture library
(coming with the package) created by Denis Olivier, author of PovLab.

> 2> those stones are way cool could you post the source
> for the texture?

No source for that texture... simply because it's an image_map texture (that is
a Targa mapped around the columns)

Thx for comments  :)

Marco
         Trance Collision - Mind  Explosion
Marco Semprini
Rimini - Italy
email: sup### [at] uolit
nickname: "oblique" (on #trax under IRCnet)
ICQ #: 2843904