POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Intercept over Isle of Man : Re: Intercept over Isle of Man Server Time
5 Oct 2024 07:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Intercept over Isle of Man
From: Mark Palmquist
Date: 6 Feb 1999 11:29:35
Message: <36BC6F4A.19F5E38@earthlink.net>
The rain may be done like in a previous irtc image on 'water' there was a
scene of a man going into a house? I think a plane in front of camera with a
spotted texture streched diagonaly and illuminated with a light fading
quick.  just an idea, obviously not getting rain 'into' the scene but might
look okay.