POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC - Worlds - Wrk in prgrss #1 : IRTC - Worlds - Wrk in prgrss #1 Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:15:57 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC - Worlds - Wrk in prgrss #1
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 6 Feb 1999 08:34:36
Message: <36BC4563.C9A7FE79@compuserve.com>
I'm beginning to code my next IRTC submission, having enough time
on my hands the following days.  I thought it would be nice to show
some work in progress during the process.  If the group feels it isn't
a good idea, tell me and I'll stop.  Otherwise : watch, criticize,
whatever !

This is the mechanism of a cyber(!)-moucharabieh, a device to stop
the sun's rays from entering a room, with the inner spiral sliding
inside the outer spiral, allowing to change the aperture of the hole.

Cheers,
Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: