POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Animating images on the windows platform : Re: Animating images on the windows platform Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:38:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animating images on the windows platform
From: Buke
Date: 6 Feb 1999 00:27:46
Message: <36BBD2DD.7D3E95C2@iglou.com>
If you go to the Render menu item and pic the first one Edit
Settings/Render go to the Command line option and put a +kff# #=number
of frames. That will start the animation and go to the disired number of
frames. To make it do targas and not .bmp's give a +ft to the command
line and that will output. .tga. Hope that helps.
                                          Buke