POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Dispersion patch : Re: Dispersion patch Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:34:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dispersion patch
From: Mike
Date: 5 Feb 1999 22:48:33
Message: <36BBBAC4.D8112233@aol.com>
I was giving the technical description of what it's supposed to be
doing. :)

You did seem to 'fudge' the colors towards making yellow in the middle,
which seems to be the accuarate way of doing it.  I don't know if anyone
will ever bother for a physically accurate representation.  I know I
sure won't.

I doubt most people will notice small inaccuracies unless they are
getting a PHD in optical physics, and those people shouldn't be turning
to POV to do their dissertation anyway!  ;-)

-Mike