POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : evening : Re: evening Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:13:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: evening
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 5 Feb 1999 18:20:36
Message: <36BB7CA3.694B009A@aol.com>
Any idea what caused the very smooth, small, cloud part seen upwards
from the right side of the suns disk? Looks unlike any of the other
clouds.
8.5 hours on a 400MHz PII...? Not too encouraging for the impatient.
With those intervals and/or samples turned up that would be a lengthy
render but I guess not altogether out of the question.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob